- ‘Customer’ refers to the person who purchases plants.
- ‘PP Plant’ Shop refers to https://ppplant.com.
- ‘Plant(s)’ refers to products for sale on ‘PP Plant’ Shop website.
- By using ‘PP Plant’ Shop, you agree that you have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions. All Plants supplied by ‘PP Plant’ Shop will be in accordance with these terms and conditions and ‘PP Plant’ Shop has the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time.
- ‘PP Plant’ Shop has the discretion to decline any order placed or cancel any order for any reason.
- ‘PP Plant’ Shop takes steps to ensure the information provided on its website is correct, however there is no warranty in this regards and ‘PP Plant’ Shop will not be liable for any error or omission.
- All photos show a representation of the product, some products would have no image to represent them, this just means ‘PP Plant’ Shop is still collecting the appropriate photo(s) for the products’ galleries.
The customer will pay ‘PP Plant’ Shop for the Plant(s) ordered at the price displayed on the website at the time the order is confirmed together with all shipping costs and related document fees. Plants will not be dispatched until payment is cleared.
The prices of the Plant(s), shipping costs, and related document fees are in the United States dollar currency ($ or USD). Another currencies can be converted within ‘PP Plant’ Shop when selecting corresponding localization by each customer.
Shipping rates and policies can be found here.
If ‘PP Plant’ Shop is unable to supply the Plant(s) ordered. ‘PP Plant’ Shop will notify the customer when the Plant(s) will be available or refund the Customer’s payment if requested.
The customer acknowledges that ‘PP Plant’ Shop is selling perishable goods. ‘PP Plant’ Shop will not be liable for damage to the Plant(s) as a result of it being incorrectly stored or handled after delivery. Any claims for damage incurred in transit must be made directly to the freight company concerned within 2 days of delivery.
‘PP Plant’ Shop sends bare rooted plants with sphagnum moss and covered with plastic bag.
Ordering / Payment / Delivery
- After an order has been placed, ‘PP Plant’ Shop will notify you with a confirmation email of plant(s) availability with their prices, phytosanitary certificate fee (if needed), and shipping cost.
- Once customer’s order confirmation is processed, ‘PP Plant’ Shop will send a payment details for customer to proceed a payment.
- If the payment is completed, ‘PP Plant’ Shop will collect plant(s) and pack them. If there is any delay, ‘PP Plant’ Shop will notify customer via email.
- Phytosanitary certificate (PC) can only be issued by Plant Quarantine Station under Thailand’s Department of Agriculture on working days. As a result, order made during weekends (Thailand time) will be held and proceeded on Monday. The PC process takes half day to be completed and the package will be delivered on the same day.
- ‘PP Plant’ Shop is using Dragon Courier for world-wide delivery service. ‘PP Plant’ Shop will sent customer a tracking number for the package. Customer can check its status using this link.
Customers must pay for plants via our providing methods. Once payment is cleared their order will be dispatched.
‘PP Plant’ Shop reserves the right to withhold delivery of any product for any reason whatsoever. Deliveries will be made to the address and location the customer has identified on the order and once left at the specified address the Plant(s) will be deemed to be delivered.
The customer will ensure ‘PP Plant’ Shop or its agent is able to deliver where instructed by the Customer. If delivery is not possible through no fault of ‘PP Plant’ Shop then ‘PP Plant’ Shop reserves the right to cancel the order.
‘PP Plant’ Shop endeavors to fulfill all orders within 20 working days. If a customer has not received an order within 20 working days of having placed the order, they are required to contact ‘PP Plant’ Shop.
In the event the customer receives an incorrect order the customer is required to notify ‘PP Plant’ Shop within 24 hours of receipt. Failure to do so will deem acceptance of the Plant(s) delivered by ‘PP Plant’ Shop. If the customer contacts ‘PP Plant’ Shop within 24 hours ‘PP Plant’ Shop will arrange a replacement of the correct Plant(s) if it is available.
Customers are responsible to determine whether any additional documents are required. Common known documents such as import license/permit, CITES certificate, and certificate of origin are known to be essential when importing plants in some countries.
While every care is taken to ensure that all plants are true to type, no warranty can be given as to description or performance. The plants supplied by ‘PP Plant’ Shop will do well if planted in sites and conditions suitable to their species.
‘PP Plant’ Shop is not liable for any loss, damage or injury arising directly or indirectly from any Plant(s). ‘PP Plant’ Shop is not liable for any consequential injury of any kind arising from the customer’s use of ‘PP Plant’ Shop or the delivery or failure to deliver Plant(s).
The customer agrees to indemnify ‘PP Plant’ Shop against all liabilities, losses, claims and expenses arising directly or indirectly out of the customer’s use of the ‘PP Plant’ Shop site or delivery or failure to deliver any product.
We endeavor to keep all information on the website up to date, but stock levels are changing continuously so information should be treated as a guide only.
Last updated: September 21, 2020 11:00 PM GMT+7