What Personal Data is
“Personal Data” means any information relating to an identifiable individual such as name and family name, national identification number, date of birth, address, and sensitive Personal Data such as facial, fingerprint, and religion data. However, Personal Data does not include the data of a deceased person.
Types of Personal Data we collect
PP Plant starts collecting your Personal Data when you interact with us by any means, such as when you purchase our products or use our services. Personal Data that PP Plant will collect includes:
- details relating to you or data used in identifying and verifying your identity such as given name and family name;
- contact details or means of contact such as telephone number, email, and addresses;
- Personal Data required under notifications or relevant laws.
Channels through which we collect your Personal Data
PP Plant may collect your Personal Data through main channels including:
- online channels such as websites, or online social network platforms (e.g., Line and Facebook);
- other channels such as email and telephone.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
How long we keep your Personal Data
PP Plant retains your Personal Data for relevant periods, i.e., for as long as you continue to use our services or have a relationship with PP Plant, or as is required by the law.
Your Statutory Rights
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website.
As a data subject, you have the following statutory rights relating to the collection, use, or disclosure of your Personal Data:
- right of access by the data subject;
- right to rectification;
- right to erasure or destruction of Personal Data;
- right of restriction of processing;
- right to object to the collection, use, or disclosure of Personal Data;
- right to withdraw consent to the collection, use, or disclosure of Personal Data;
- right to data portability; and
- right to complain when you consider that PP Plant has failed to comply with the laws relating to Personal Data protection.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
What rights you have over your data?
If you have an account on this site, or have ordered our products, left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. Yo can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purpose.
Request Personal Data Export/Erasure:
Please use this form to request personal data export/erasure.